A big thank you from Charlie & Jackie
The block plan demonstrates this but we would have to edit it by removing the squiggly red lines if we were going to use this one. If you look at t
Ken Morgan Architects latest project in Carmarthenshire County
Our latest project in Carmarthenshire County involves the re-aligning and entrance lane to a remote farm courtyard. The dilapidated farmhouse will be
- Member of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
- Chartered member No 4366358.
- Ordinary National Certificate (ONC) Building Construction.
- Higher National Certificate (HNC) Quantity Surveying.
- Over 6 years experience in family's construction business.
- Over 43 years experience in Architecture.
- Bsc (Environmental Studies), with first class honours
- B.Arch., (Wales) with distinction.
- Member of the Association of Project Safety.
- Corporate member of the Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB)
- Membership No. 717380
- Degree in Building Management
- Licensed SAP Assessor (Surveyor I.D. No. B211-0002)
- Over 33 years surveying and construction site engineering experience.
- Worked in Health Authorities as a building Surveyor.
- Building Control and Disability Access Surveyor in Local Authorities.
- Over 18 years experience in Architecture
- Bsc Architectural Technology, with First Class Honours.
- Licensed SAP Assessor (Surveyor I.D. No.B211-0003).
- Licenced Assessor for the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- Over 13 years experience in Architecture.
- Bsc Architectural Technology
Ken Morgan (fluent French language)
Architect – Managing Director
Aled Davies (fluent Welsh Language)
Technologist - Technical Director
Katherine Davies (fluent Welsh Language)